From the section: INFORMATION CENTER
Plans, Documents and Links
This section is dedicated to maintaining relevant documents pertaining to Tustin Legacy in one convenient location. Here you will find technical documents (or a link to where you can find them) ranging from the MCAS Tustin Specific Plan to Environmental Documents to the various Development Location Maps found throughout the website. Keep checking back as new technical documents, plans, and links are added and updated regularly.
Still can’t find it? Email us at RDA@tustinca.org or call us at (714) 573-3117.
- Development Summary Maps:
- MCAS Tustin Redevelopment Project Area Map
- Aerial Photographs:
- Map of Navy's "Installation Restoration Program" Updated: November 2009
- City of Tustin Traffic Volume Map
- MCAS Tustin Mid-Term Report for Second Five-Year Implementation Plan (2011)
- MCAS Tustin Specific Plan/Reuse Plan (2012)
- Tustin Legacy Final Design Guidelines (2007)
- Final EIR/EIS for MCAS Tustin Disposal and Reuse:
- City of Tustin Demographic and Income Data
- "Tustin Hangars: Titans of Industry”
- Department of Navy Remediation Schedule - "2011 Final Site Management Plan"
- Department of Navy "Environmental Program Status"(December 2010)
- City of Tustin
- Department of Navy
- Department of Toxic Substances Control
- DTSC’s “EnviroStor” Database (Public documents pertaining to environmental issues at former MCAS Tustin)
- Additional Environmental-Related Information